Anjali Returns Back....!

1:12:00 AM
anjali12At last, the mysterious missing case of heroine Anjali has been solved, she returns to city and met Hyderabad west zone DCP Sudheer Babu last night around 10.30pm. He said they have recorded her statement about her sudden disappearance. According to him “Anjali flees away to Mumbai as she is quite upset with her family problems but returns to city due to her commitments of film shootings. Since, she came down to police station and gave her statement, the complaint lodged by her brother Ravi Shankar has been allowed to be withdrawn. Police will submit their report to court today,” said the DCP.     Addressing the media persons at the DCP office Anjali said, "I didn't run-away anywhere, but went hiding to take rest as I was feeling stressed. I have given my statement to the cops. I thank media for their support. I'm tired now, will talk to media after couple of days." Anjali, was seen accompanied by a person to police station in a white innova car.
Previous
Next Post »
0 Comments

Ad here

Trending Topics

Whats Hot